Saturday, May 31, 2008

emotions

Two more days to AHSC's Olomouc trip!


There's no use being sensitive, easily wavered or affected by words. I made a mistake by spending most of my sec 4 days being emo, overreacting or thinking too much.

Sorry to those who walked down the hill with me today, I have no idea why I remained silent throughout the journey (VERY VERY unlikely of me) but please don't think I'm AP-ing. I'm not, just that other things were crossing my mind and talking didn't seem important then.

Nonetheless, thankyou dears for your efforts in cheering me up, though I didn't. Peixuan, Qianyu, Eliz, Yingjun, Alvina, Denise I'm really sorry. Not your fault, its just that I chose not to, to not talk and isolate myself just now. What a waste of time.

As usual, I have a few of my friends and my mom to thank for knocking some sense into me. I've become monstrous over the years, its time for a positive change.

Stayed back with px to wait for yj and alvina. We got locked in, thank goodness for Qy denise and eliz, they got the security guard to open the shutters for us :D I would have blogged more about it if jumping down from the second storey was involved.



okay nights I'll continue doing the friendship band and do the blogskin tomorrow!

No comments: